photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Rioters have set fire to 27 buildings around Bangkok during the day, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced at 9pm on Wednesday. ...
-
Okay, okay okay. I know... It's been a while... well... quite a while. Sorry to say, it's going to be a while longer.No, I haven...
-
Lu Sisi Sexy Bikini, This Time Sexy Star In Sexy American Bikini. Lu Sisi Short Jean Skirt, Black Long Boot Plus Short Skirt, More Sexier. L...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
In my quest to bring some much needed relief to my fatigue, frustration and long days, today I present to you my Femme Fatale - Alyssa Milan...
-
The first thing I need to do is apologize for the lack of activity on my blog (I know I've done this several times over but I feel the n...
-
Being the extremely busy person that I am, sometimes I feel as if I don't get enough time to let my somewhat insane mind wander. It is f...
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
Megan Fox Totally Rocks!
Megan Denise Fox rocks! She's only been on the scene for a short while (since 2001) but this 22 year old American (of Irish and French ancestry) actress and model has blasted her way into many a bedrooms where posters of her are plastered all over the walls. How do I know this? Do I have posters of her posted on my bedroom walls? How dare you ask me such questions! Why... why would I? It's not
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
Beauty Chinese Star, Present A Cute Asian Star, Asian Celebrities Photo. Sexy Asian Star Picture, An unknown Chinese Girl In Sexy Shape. .
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
Sarah Brightman is a 47 year old British phenom. She's a singer, actress and dancer. This classical crossover soprano started her solo c...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...