photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
OK, so I have one eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny problem with Jaslene Gonzalez. What? How can that be? What’s my problem?! Well, since you asked...
-
I am fascinated by Mary-Louise ParkerAnd you can bet your ass that I stalk herFollow her everywhere she goesDoing that sure keeps me on my t...
-
Shit I knew that already. And we all know that she's a Sex Goddess right! And that she makes my heart flutter right? And the things I wa...
-
This week I'm bringing to you the gorgeous women of CSI Miami. I love the show, I think it's one of the very best shows on televisio...
-
It's the week of my birthday so I figured I'd share with you some of the people who are fortunate to share this week and month with ...
-
She caught me by surprised I must sayCause I never have seen such a pretty faceWith such a warm and beautiful smileIt wasn't hard for me...
-
Leryn *pant* Franco! *thud*. I know, this is no way to start a blog. It is embarrassing to say the least. But come on now, Leryn *breathe* F...
-
Coretta Scott King, where do I begin? I am so filled with emotions when I think of you; it is truly difficult for me to get them all out. I ...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
JLo's Love Don't Cost A Thing
There are some women who make it a bit difficult to blog about them. Not because they are overly complicated or anything like that. But because you want so badly for the blog to be perfect. Or there are so many things that you want to cram inside the blog. Or you get too excited at the very thought of how that person makes you feel. Am I making any sense?There are quite a few blogs that I've been
Popular Posts
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
OK, so I have one eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny problem with Jaslene Gonzalez. What? How can that be? What’s my problem?! Well, since you asked...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
I am fascinated by Mary-Louise ParkerAnd you can bet your ass that I stalk herFollow her everywhere she goesDoing that sure keeps me on my t...
-
In the LGBT world Lena Headey is best known for her role in Imagine Me and You. To the rest of the world she is probably best known for her ...
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
I know I'm not the only one who look at celebrity couples and think, 'hmm... those two go well together' or 'damn, there...