photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
Kate Ive got a question 4 u. Well, I think I'll let Prince ask it for me and add everything else that I wanna say. So here goes....Coul...
-
You have seen only the sexy girls car wash, but this one elephant car wash, how about that? Do you still find it sexy lolz..., click on read...
-
I fell in love with Jane Seymour the moment I laid eyes on her. I was first introduced to her when she appeared in "Live And Let Die...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
-
Kelly Preston is perfect. Let me repeat myself, Kelly Preston is p-e-r-f-e-c-t – perfect. It’s not that I think she’s perfect; it’s that she...
-
Take a look at a very hot asian model Liu Jianan. This new style as hot combat girl, Liu Jianan with sexy looking. Perfectly Liu Jianan with...
Go Shorty It's Your Birthday
It's the week of my birthday so I figured I'd share with you some of the people who are fortunate to share this week and month with me (as far as birthdays go). In fact I'm dedicating the rest of the week to my June born celebs. So stay tuned for more. To get us started here are a few.Selma Blair (American Actress)Selma Blair Beitner was born on June 23, 1972 in Southfield, MichiganLindsay Wagner
Popular Posts
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
I have a whole lotta love for Thandiwe Adjewa "Thandie" Newton. I’m serious. I adore her. My Thandie love falls in a very close ca...
-
Kate Ive got a question 4 u. Well, I think I'll let Prince ask it for me and add everything else that I wanna say. So here goes....Coul...
-
I'm sitting here with my fingers hovered over the keys trying to decide how to start this post. What do I say? How do I say it? I'm ...
-
Somewhere in a barn out in the middle of nowhere, Slym moans as a thin beam of light hits her face and the screeching sound of some sort of ...
-
TNT claims that 'they know drama' and I totally agree but what they neglect to profess is that aside from 'knowing drama' t...
-
I know you already know who these ladies are. Don't tell my you don't; you just have to know ok! I'm insisting here because I...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...