photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
In the LGBT world Lena Headey is best known for her role in Imagine Me and You. To the rest of the world she is probably best known for her ...
-
Padma, Padma ooh how delicious *sigh*. I just want to serve up something nice and tasty. All of a sudden I'm feeing very hungry. I'v...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
I am seriously at a loss as to where to begin with a post on Keira Christina Knightley. I’ve gone out and done my research in terms of backg...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Before we get into any details here, I just wanted to run a few checks to ensure that we are all reading from the same page (so to speak). J...
-
The very first thing I've got to do here is confess that I've got such a huge crush on Eva La Rue that the only way to describe it i...
-
Ever since I dedicated Thursdays to timeless beauties, I have been wanting to blog about this woman. However, I was rather disappointed when...
Go Shorty It's Your Birth Month: Elizabeth Hurley
I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that I should have gotten tired of this by now but it's not working at all. For sure, blogging about gorgeous women is not an easy task, but hey, somebody's gotta do it. Might as well that somebody (or at least one of the somebodies) be me right?Today my featured June beauty is Elizabeth Hurley. I developed a crush on her from the very first moment I
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...
-
In the LGBT world Lena Headey is best known for her role in Imagine Me and You. To the rest of the world she is probably best known for her ...
-
Padma, Padma ooh how delicious *sigh*. I just want to serve up something nice and tasty. All of a sudden I'm feeing very hungry. I'v...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...