photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
If Shakira's hips lie, then Bob's my uncle, my gym partner's a monkey, George has left the jungle and I had a 3Way last night wi...
-
Let me just get this off my chest right now, right here! I urge you, do not; I repeat, do not hold anything that is to follow against me. I ...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Kate Ive got a question 4 u. Well, I think I'll let Prince ask it for me and add everything else that I wanna say. So here goes....Coul...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
-
In life I find that some people make difficult things seem easy. Susan Abigail Tomalin is one of those persons. She acheives much and make i...
-
Somewhere in a barn out in the middle of nowhere, Slym moans as a thin beam of light hits her face and the screeching sound of some sort of ...
-
I'm currently away on business and will be gone for the next coming 2 weeks as well. Yes, the madness has begun and it's the first m...
Go Shorty It's Your Birth Month: Elizabeth Hurley
I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that I should have gotten tired of this by now but it's not working at all. For sure, blogging about gorgeous women is not an easy task, but hey, somebody's gotta do it. Might as well that somebody (or at least one of the somebodies) be me right?Today my featured June beauty is Elizabeth Hurley. I developed a crush on her from the very first moment I
Popular Posts
-
On April 29, 2008 I asked if anyone had seen Poppy Montgomery. Well I didn't know then how many had seen her but this I do know: from Au...
-
Khandi Alexander is a New York born dancer, choreographer and film and television actress who now lives in Los Angeles. She is well known fo...
-
Forgive me if you find what I'm about to put forth presumptuous. It is my opinion that Keke Plamer is the up and coming Angela Bassett. ...
-
If I had the opportunity to attend the 2008 Grammy Awards show or the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party, I would have chosen the pre-party hands ...
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
In life I find that some people make difficult things seem easy. Susan Abigail Tomalin is one of those persons. She acheives much and make i...
-
Emmanuelle Vaugier is so damn sexy it's ridiculous. The woman is a gorgeous bombshell.For some reason whenever I look at her I see a you...
-
For the reason posts are mostly about Khmer dress, Khmer tradition outfit. So come and take a look with new Korean style, Lele style. Slim a...
-
Aliza Khmer Model CA, US, Au, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Icelan...