photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
The first thing I need to do is apologize for the lack of activity on my blog (I know I've done this several times over but I feel the n...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
Okay, okay okay. I know... It's been a while... well... quite a while. Sorry to say, it's going to be a while longer.No, I haven...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
One look at Rosario Dawson and you are able to tell that she's not your average American. No, the jet-black dark hair, symmetry of the f...
-
In my quest to bring some much needed relief to my fatigue, frustration and long days, today I present to you my Femme Fatale - Alyssa Milan...
-
Being the extremely busy person that I am, sometimes I feel as if I don't get enough time to let my somewhat insane mind wander. It is f...
-
Rioters have set fire to 27 buildings around Bangkok during the day, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced at 9pm on Wednesday. ...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
Ooh La La Christina (Milian)
At age 26, Christina Milian (of African-American/Cuban descent) can claim to be an R&B and Pop singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer and actress. She has co-written songs for Jennifer Lopez, PYT as well as new artist Paula DeAnda. She has two younger sisters, Dannielle and Elizabeth.She co-wrote Play with JLo in 2001 and also provided background vocals on the track. She also co-write "Same
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
Sarah Brightman is a 47 year old British phenom. She's a singer, actress and dancer. This classical crossover soprano started her solo c...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...