photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Import Model: Leah Dizon Import Model: Christine Mendoza Import Model: Mia Guzman Import Model: Sasha Singleton Import Model: Mercedes Terr...
-
OK, so I have one eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny problem with Jaslene Gonzalez. What? How can that be? What’s my problem?! Well, since you asked...
-
Okay, okay okay. I know... It's been a while... well... quite a while. Sorry to say, it's going to be a while longer.No, I haven...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Lu Sisi Sexy Bikini, This Time Sexy Star In Sexy American Bikini. Lu Sisi Short Jean Skirt, Black Long Boot Plus Short Skirt, More Sexier. L...
-
TNT claims that 'they know drama' and I totally agree but what they neglect to profess is that aside from 'knowing drama' t...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
So here we are into day 4. I have to admit that I've been kinda slightly agonizing over sitting down and preparing this one. One reason...
-
How do I love thee?Let me count the waysI love thee while I’m asleepI Love thee while I’m awakeHeck I love thee even in an unconscious state...
-
Happy am I that Heidi's birthday is in June! Did I say happy? Make that Ecstatic! I'm doing the happy Snoopy dance; yay! Heidi I lov...
My Asian Persuasion: Lucy Liu
The second of my Asian Pursuasion series brings to you Lucy Alexi Liu. Yes, she's smart, she's sexy, she's Asian, she's savvy and she can totally kick your ass before you can ask 'who's your momma?'Liu was born in Queens, New Your to Chinese immigrants. Most might know her from her role in Ally McBeal which ran from 1998 - 2002 however, she very likely is best known for her roles in "Kill Bill"
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
Beauty Chinese Star, Present A Cute Asian Star, Asian Celebrities Photo. Sexy Asian Star Picture, An unknown Chinese Girl In Sexy Shape. .
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...