photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Import Model: Leah Dizon Import Model: Christine Mendoza Import Model: Mia Guzman Import Model: Sasha Singleton Import Model: Mercedes Terr...
-
Okay, okay okay. I know... It's been a while... well... quite a while. Sorry to say, it's going to be a while longer.No, I haven...
-
Lu Sisi Sexy Bikini, This Time Sexy Star In Sexy American Bikini. Lu Sisi Short Jean Skirt, Black Long Boot Plus Short Skirt, More Sexier. L...
-
TNT claims that 'they know drama' and I totally agree but what they neglect to profess is that aside from 'knowing drama' t...
-
I am fascinated by Mary-Louise ParkerAnd you can bet your ass that I stalk herFollow her everywhere she goesDoing that sure keeps me on my t...
-
In my quest to bring some much needed relief to my fatigue, frustration and long days, today I present to you my Femme Fatale - Alyssa Milan...
-
Happy am I that Heidi's birthday is in June! Did I say happy? Make that Ecstatic! I'm doing the happy Snoopy dance; yay! Heidi I lov...
-
There are lots and lots of hot chicks out there. There are oodles and oodles of gorgeous babes, countless sexy kittens; all of whom deserve ...
-
The first thing I need to do is apologize for the lack of activity on my blog (I know I've done this several times over but I feel the n...
-
Being the extremely busy person that I am, sometimes I feel as if I don't get enough time to let my somewhat insane mind wander. It is f...
Tina Fey Makes My Day
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the whole world to beholdDeclare your brilliance from the top of Mount EverestThat might not make much sense I guessBut would I let that stop me? Hell no! I’m a fool for you and won’t hesitate to let the whole world know I’ll feed your dogs, take out your trash
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
Tina Fey where do I begin?So much admiration for you I think it’s a sinPut you up high on a pedestal of goldYour awesomeness display for the...
-
Beauty Chinese Star, Present A Cute Asian Star, Asian Celebrities Photo. Sexy Asian Star Picture, An unknown Chinese Girl In Sexy Shape. .
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...