Popular Posts

Yukie Morikawa Japanese Idol

Name: Yukie Morikawa
Birthday: October 3rd
Blood Type: A
What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is my thing now. casual watering holes like the ones in Shimbashi are awesome, i really love to watch all those businessmen having fun. i got to those standing bars near my house alone, too. I love the feel of Japanese culture. The priest's sermons are really relaxing.
Goals: Actress. i love coming across emotions. i've never experienced by watching plays and movies. i'd love to be a versatile actress like Mari Hoshino, appearing in socially conscious productioins, all the way to comedies.
Favorite Features: My eyes. Puckered lips. also the photographer told me my cheeks stick out and they are beautiful that made me real happy.

Yukie Morikawa Japanese Idol

Popular Posts

Search This Blog