photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
In my quest to bring some much needed relief to my fatigue, frustration and long days, today I present to you my Femme Fatale - Alyssa Milan...
-
The first thing I need to do is apologize for the lack of activity on my blog (I know I've done this several times over but I feel the n...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
The very first thing I've got to do here is confess that I've got such a huge crush on Eva La Rue that the only way to describe it i...
-
One look at Rosario Dawson and you are able to tell that she's not your average American. No, the jet-black dark hair, symmetry of the f...
-
Being the extremely busy person that I am, sometimes I feel as if I don't get enough time to let my somewhat insane mind wander. It is f...
-
Rioters have set fire to 27 buildings around Bangkok during the day, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration announced at 9pm on Wednesday. ...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
India Arie Keeps Bringing The Truth
Every once in a while an artist comes along that just hits that right note; he/she just sorta stops you in your tracks. You'd be busy with something, but the sound, the music and the voice make you stop what you're doing so that you can absorb it all.You're driving along just trying to get to your destination then you hear that song that makes you just want to hit the 'cruise control' button. You
Popular Posts
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
I've read a few pieces on badass chick-flicks and I feel the need to get this off my chest. Why is it that Taxi is not considered a bada...
-
So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually ...
-
Marion Cotillard is one of the most celebrated French actresses of our time. She has had quite an illustrious career thus far. She has earne...
-
Ketevan "Katie" Melua is Georgian, she's British, she's a singer, she's a songwriter, she's a musician, she's ...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...
-
Aliza Khmer Model CA, US, Au, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Icelan...