photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
There are some women who make it a bit difficult to blog about them. Not because they are overly complicated or anything like that. But beca...
-
When I think about Demi Moore, my mind goes to a lot of different places. If you research Demi Moore, then it adds quite a few other dimensi...
-
Forgive me if you find what I'm about to put forth presumptuous. It is my opinion that Keke Plamer is the up and coming Angela Bassett. ...
-
Marg Helgenberger is 50 years old. Marg Helgenberger was born in Nebraska. Marg Helgenberger is of Irish and German descent. Marg Helgenberg...
-
Aliza Khmer Model CA, US, Au, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Icelan...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
Before there's any confusion as to which Heather I'm referring, let the records show that it's Ms. Graham. Now to clear up what ...
The Queen Is In Da House
Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for the Queen! No silly, not the Queen of England. I'm announcing the presence of Queen Latifah on my blog. It's kinda been a long time coming, I've been meaning to for some time but the day has come.When I think of Dana Elaine Owens I must confess that I have mixed emotions. Lately she has said some things with which I am was not pleased. And to be honest,
Popular Posts
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
On April 29, 2008 I asked if anyone had seen Poppy Montgomery. Well I didn't know then how many had seen her but this I do know: from Au...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
-
I'm sitting here with my fingers hovered over the keys trying to decide how to start this post. What do I say? How do I say it? I'm ...
-
Forgive me if you find what I'm about to put forth presumptuous. It is my opinion that Keke Plamer is the up and coming Angela Bassett. ...
-
Aliza Khmer Model CA, US, Au, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Icelan...
-
Let me just start this off by declaring Angela Evelyn Bassett will be 50 years old come August 16. Yes read it again, 50 gorgeous awe-inspir...
-
I fell in love with Jane Seymour the moment I laid eyes on her. I was first introduced to her when she appeared in "Live And Let Die...