photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...
-
(Bandana/Do-Rag... damn.. I want you!.. I mean - yes please, I'll take one too)I'll be real brief with this blog. At least brief in ...
-
Emmanuelle Vaugier is so damn sexy it's ridiculous. The woman is a gorgeous bombshell.For some reason whenever I look at her I see a you...
-
Marg Helgenberger is 50 years old. Marg Helgenberger was born in Nebraska. Marg Helgenberger is of Irish and German descent. Marg Helgenberg...
-
Aah Roselyn *sigh*. Can I just post pics in this blog and not type anything? Would that be ok? I don't want to type. I just want to sit ...
-
Yes another stunning MOKO girl today is Wang Xin Yi her face is so nice.Indeed sometime I like to see a girl that not famous like this one ...
-
Kelly Preston is perfect. Let me repeat myself, Kelly Preston is p-e-r-f-e-c-t – perfect. It’s not that I think she’s perfect; it’s that she...
-
Just in case anyone hadn't noticed, I'm an avid lover of music. I love all music as long as it's good (by my standard of cours...
-
Sexy Model Lead Dizon, Her Full Name Is Lead Donna Dizon. Hot Model Lead Dizon, She Was Born In Las Vagas, Nevada on September, 1968. Lead D...
Juliette Can I Be Your Romeo
Juliette Binoche (pronounced Bee-nosh) has got to be by far one of the most loved French actresses in the biz today. She is adored by her fellow French natives. Moreover she is very much adored by her international fans as well.The fact of the matter is all the love shown to Binoche is well deserved; it's love and admiration that she has earned. One of the things I like most about her is her
Popular Posts
-
On April 29, 2008 I asked if anyone had seen Poppy Montgomery. Well I didn't know then how many had seen her but this I do know: from Au...
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
Forgive me if you find what I'm about to put forth presumptuous. It is my opinion that Keke Plamer is the up and coming Angela Bassett. ...
-
Let me just start this off by declaring Angela Evelyn Bassett will be 50 years old come August 16. Yes read it again, 50 gorgeous awe-inspir...
-
Tea Samantha, Khmer French model. She was born in France. With her make up on, she look even more supper hot. Photo from FM Agency.
-
Aliza Khmer Model CA, US, Au, United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Icelan...
-
You have seen only the sexy girls car wash, but this one elephant car wash, how about that? Do you still find it sexy lolz..., click on read...
-
Emmanuelle Vaugier is so damn sexy it's ridiculous. The woman is a gorgeous bombshell.For some reason whenever I look at her I see a you...