photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
I'm sitting here with my fingers hovered over the keys trying to decide how to start this post. What do I say? How do I say it? I'm ...
-
TNT claims that 'they know drama' and I totally agree but what they neglect to profess is that aside from 'knowing drama' t...
-
I have a whole lotta love for Thandiwe Adjewa "Thandie" Newton. I’m serious. I adore her. My Thandie love falls in a very close ca...
-
Yes another stunning MOKO girl today is Wang Xin Yi her face is so nice.Indeed sometime I like to see a girl that not famous like this one ...
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
I know you already know who these ladies are. Don't tell my you don't; you just have to know ok! I'm insisting here because I...
-
Before we get into any details here, I just wanted to run a few checks to ensure that we are all reading from the same page (so to speak). J...
-
When I think about Demi Moore, my mind goes to a lot of different places. If you research Demi Moore, then it adds quite a few other dimensi...
-
So the honeymoon that was my vacation has come to an end and as with honeymoons, it's gone too soon. I just wish to take this opportunit...
Timeless Thursday: Cloris Leachman
I remember like it was yesterday the first time I encountered Cloris Leachman on screen. It was in the movie Scavenger Hunt. I swear that that movie made a life-long impression on me. It's the funniest movie I'd ever seen and after so many years (and not being able to remember the movie from beginning to end) that it remains the funniest movie I've ever seen. Hey, to each his own. If ever there
Popular Posts
-
Kate Ive got a question 4 u. Well, I think I'll let Prince ask it for me and add everything else that I wanna say. So here goes....Coul...
-
I have a whole lotta love for Thandiwe Adjewa "Thandie" Newton. I’m serious. I adore her. My Thandie love falls in a very close ca...
-
First off I have to be honest and confess that I’m not a fan of Mary J. Blige’s music. Now, hold on. Before you get to sharpening your tong...
-
Somewhere in a barn out in the middle of nowhere, Slym moans as a thin beam of light hits her face and the screeching sound of some sort of ...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
I'm sitting here with my fingers hovered over the keys trying to decide how to start this post. What do I say? How do I say it? I'm ...
-
TNT claims that 'they know drama' and I totally agree but what they neglect to profess is that aside from 'knowing drama' t...
-
I have a question. Is there a cut off age of being hot, gorgeous, undisputedly attractive or super sexy? If there is, and it is absolutely u...