photo asia sexy for ca, us, au, united states, canada, australia, united kingdom, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, iceland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, spain.
Popular Posts
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
In the LGBT world Lena Headey is best known for her role in Imagine Me and You. To the rest of the world she is probably best known for her ...
-
Before we get into any details here, I just wanted to run a few checks to ensure that we are all reading from the same page (so to speak). J...
-
The very first thing I've got to do here is confess that I've got such a huge crush on Eva La Rue that the only way to describe it i...
-
OK, so I have one eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny problem with Jaslene Gonzalez. What? How can that be? What’s my problem?! Well, since you asked...
-
There are some women who make it a bit difficult to blog about them. Not because they are overly complicated or anything like that. But beca...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...
-
Padma, Padma ooh how delicious *sigh*. I just want to serve up something nice and tasty. All of a sudden I'm feeing very hungry. I'v...
-
Courteney Cox is definitely sexy and I think what tops it all is that she isn't even aware of it. I bet if anyone were to ask her if she...
Natasha's Got A Pocketful Of Sunshine
How do I begin to write about Natasha Bedingfield? How do I do her justice? How do I put into words what's going around in my head? This is definite proof of my instability; but you have to admit that I put that out there right at the getgo so don't hold it against me.I could start by mentioning that she's British (ooh there goes that nice tingly feeling). Being British in my world means awesome,
Popular Posts
-
Christina Aguilera Wallpaper, Use High Resolution Wallpaper On Your Desktop. Jessica Alba Wallpaper, Change Your Desktop Wallpaper With Jess...
-
First blog of 2010, yay! And it's an Alicia Keys blog?! No way! Yes, way! Can you think of another more befitting? Well, you probably co...
-
Name: Yukie Morikawa Birthday: October 3rd Blood Type: A What She Love: I really got into highballs and whiskey, naturally. On the rocks is...
-
Did you read yesterday's post? Well just in case you didn't let me just lay it on the line for you about the women I'm blogging ...
-
She's brilliant, she's sexy, she's hot, she's smart, she's intelligent, her character is impeccable, she's not caug...
-
In the LGBT world Lena Headey is best known for her role in Imagine Me and You. To the rest of the world she is probably best known for her ...
-
OK, so I have one eensy, weensy, teeny, tiny problem with Jaslene Gonzalez. What? How can that be? What’s my problem?! Well, since you asked...
-
Before we get into any details here, I just wanted to run a few checks to ensure that we are all reading from the same page (so to speak). J...
-
Courteney Cox is definitely sexy and I think what tops it all is that she isn't even aware of it. I bet if anyone were to ask her if she...
-
Sharon Stone turned 50 yesterday (10 Mar '08). That's right I said 50! Fuck no! 50 never looked so damn good!Just in the case you do...